- The Phantom of the Opera on Sydney Harbour – Mar 25 – Apr 24 2022
- The first time a major and new production of Phantom will be staged on an outdoor, overwater stage in Australia!
- Held at Mrs Macquaires Point, with a fabulous view of Sydney Harbour including the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- The complete experience with fabulous dining and drinking options available, fireworks, a spectacular production and the perfect view
- Carmen on Cockatoo Island – 25 Nov – 18 Dec 2022
- Plenty of time for borders to open, travel to pick up and to book a boat!
- A world-first experience of being able to moor a boat at an opera and watch a world-class opera from the water
- Or jump over onto Cockatoo Island in the middle of Sydney Harbour to see a brand new production of one of the most famous operas using the industrial surrounds on the Island, complete with views, food and fireworks
To purchase: tickets via the links above or a gift voucher here: https://opera.org.au/buy/gifts/gift-vouchers/
Gift vouchers can also be used for tickets Opera Australia in-theatre productions: https://opera.org.au/events/